Feast your eyes on the below job posting for, oh, a few seconds. Anything strike you as odd?
Part-Time Assignment Editor (Toronto)
Date: 2010-07-16, 12:31PM EDT
Reply to: email@example.com
Toronto’s only all-positive news station is seeking a new Assignment Editor. To apply please send your resume to the email address above. An ideal candidate shall have knowledge of events happening in the Greater Toronto Area and have a passion for news and positivity. We look forward to working with you.
- Location: Toronto
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- This is an internship job
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
An “all-positive” news station? A happy thought, indeed. Happy and unobtainable.